Uh oh! If you’re reading this, it’s very likely you just banjaxed the screen of your expensive iPhone 7. We feel bad, honest we do, but we also bear good news. Now’s your chance to restore your phone back to its original glory back when it didn’t have all those scratches your keys or cat made on it. The screen comes in black or white and costs $269 which you can pay interest free in four instalments over two months with afterpay. Our product will work if your screen has any of these problems:
- Non-responsive touch
- Distorted LCD images or some spots on the screen don’t work
- Damaged backlight
- Glass surface broken into smithereens
By choosing to buy our screens, you get some sweet add-ons like:
- Original Refurbished Screen Replacement. In other words, our products are not cheap knockoffs that will last two months before giving up on you.
- 12 months warranty (does not cover user damages due to breakage, immersion in water or DIY repair).
- If you’re the type of person that is accident prone and you know it’s just a matter of time before you break your screen again, we offer special cover for you at a small price.
We offer three modes of repair service once you purchase a screen from us.
- Mail-In Repair: If you choose this option, you would mail us your broken phone, we would fix in your new screen and mail it back to you. Sadly, this means no SnapChat for you for about a week as it take 2 to 3 days for your phone to get to us, a day or two for us to fix it and another 2 to 3 days for you to get your phone back.
- DIY repair: For those adept at fixing things, we can send you the screen and you can just fix it yourself. We typically mail the screen within two days after receiving your order.
- Store Drop-Off: If you’re lucky to live close to Mount Isa or happen to be visiting when your phone went poof, you can simply come in person to our store and your phone can be fixed immediately without involving the post office.
All screens come with a 12 month manufacturer warranty
What the manufacturer warranty does not cover:
- Cracks or other user damage is not covered
- Water damage
- Damage caused by DIY repair
Cancellation of order due to change of mind will result in a 7.5% cancellation fee.