Terms and Conditions
1. It is recommended to backup your device before any repair. Kixup iPhone Repairs can not be held liable for any data loss that may occur during a repair.
2. If the requested repair requires labour and/or parts not specified, Kixup iPhone Repairs may seek your approval for a revised estimate. If you do not agree, Kixup iPhone Repairs may charge a minimum $44 assessment fee and return your device without repair.
3. All Jobs must be collected within 30 days of completion, unless prior arrangement has been made. Jobs that are not collected in this period may be deemed as “Uncollected Goods” (Uncollected Goods Act 1995), and/or may incur a storage fee. Uncollected Goods may be sold/disposed of after the required time has elapsed, in accordance with “Australia Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012” (*Sections 60, 61, 62) & Uncollected Goods Act 1995.
4. Liquid damaged devices are worked on for data recovery only. We will not repair a device that has had signs of liquid damage. Liquid damage can cause problems in the future on devices due to corrosion reappearing. You agree that you do not hold Kixup Repairs or its staff liable if your device stops working after a data recovery service. Should you wish to retrieve data off the device a $180 upfront fee is required. If we are unsuccessful in recovering your data the fee will be reduced to $66 and the difference refunded.
5. When a phone is dropped, it can sometimes cause microscopic fractures in the board that may cause problems only after a board is removed or repair completed. This may result in different problems arising.
6. If your device is brought to Kixup Repairs in a non-working condition and we are unable to test the device to ensure other functions are working, Kixup Repairs will not be held liable for any other functions not working after the repair. We will notify you and you can approve or reject to repair the additional issue at additional cost.
7. All repair times given are estimates only and cannot guarantee a particular repair time frame. When parts are required we cannot guarantee delivery times as shipping is out of our control.
8. By using Kixup Repairs service you acknowledge that your manufacturer warranty may or may not be voided and do not hold Kixup Repairs or it's staff liable for voided warranties.
9. By booking and paying for your repair through our website you agree that you are the owner of this device, or have permission from the owner to have this device repaired and agree to these terms.
Post Repair & Warranty
1. Any issues with the device, other than that which was repaired may be repaired at a cost to the customer if not identified at time of pickup, or when first received if mailed in.
2. Kixup iPhone Repairs test all devices where possible prior to pickup. If we have not been provided with a passcode, or in some cases Apple ID/password, we will not have tested the device post repair and cannot confirm everything is working correctly.
3. Any issues with the parts repaired are only covered under a manufacturer warranty for either 12 months for Original Refurbished screens or 3 months for other parts.
No warranty is provided for liquid damage data recovery jobs, as it is not a repair for the device, only getting it to a point to be able to recover data.
4. Most types of glass are held in place by double sided adhesive. Should the glass/screen lift/detach in any way, please return it to us straight away. We will not cover warranty on a screen that is in some way broken, even if the break occurred after the screen started lifting. If the devices frame is warped/bent/twisted etc. We will do our very best to reshape the frame to get the glass/screen to sit flush. If the screen is not 100% flush because the frame is slightly or severely bent or twisted, you agree that this is not a warranty issue, and that replacing the frame of your device is the only way to get it 100% straight. Kixup Repairs will not be held liable if your screen is lifting due to a bent frame.